Working throughout the UK, Geolex provide rock gabions crafted from the highest quality stone for industrial and commercial projects throughout the country.
Thanks to their exceptionally strong qualities, gabions have the potential of resisting flood and torrential forces, as well as ice and earth pressure; so utilising them for your next UK project would be absolutely ideal as you would not have to be concerned about their capabilities to withstand a variety of different conditions. Crafted utilising a combination of high quality stone and topsoil or rough cut quarried stone, our rock gabions have incredible resistance to corrosion based on the zinc coating on the mesh boxes and also help to promote growth.
When you get gabions mesh walls from Geolex, they are one of the most secure and effective options on the market. The reason being is that mesh walls are perfect in stream bank situations, where erosion is a major factor as they feature a containment system manufactured by mesh cages and rough stonework; giving you a solid and practical solution for your UK project.
So if you need our rock gabions for your UK project, call us today on 01795 597571 to speak to one of our experienced and dedicated team or alternatively, get in touch with us via our contact page.
Why Choose Geolex Gabions For My UK Project
- Maintain a low groundwater level - by using rock gabions, you can allow a structured and constant flow of water through the structure
- Incredible versatility and flexibility - the functionality and flexibility of the baskets and the rocks they contain allows for small movements as the ground below shifts
- Continual reinforcement of the wall - As time goes by, any gaps between the rocks in the gabions will be filled by silt and vegetation which helps to further reinforce the strength and durability of the wall
- Easy transportation and handling - you can reduce the time taken to build the gabions thanks to the simple and easy handling and transportation of the mesh boxes and gabions
- Strong bases - this prevents them from being dragged away during heavy downpours or even by vandals
- Reduced erosion - the rocks in our mesh boxes and gabions help to reduce the velocity of running water by dissipating its energy and therefore reducing erosion in the process
High Quality Rock Gabions and Wire Mesh Boxes Delivered Across the UK
As one of the leading ground engineering and slope stabilisation specialists, we work across the whole of the UK, providing industrial and commercial clients with resistant and secure rock gabions and wire mesh boxes. So no matter if you're based in London, Manchester, Newcastle, Kent, Birmingham, Oxford, Cardiff or Glasgow or anywhere else across the UK, we'll provide you with the ideal solution.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements with one of our friendly and experienced team.