Geolex is managed by a dedicated and professional team of Civil and Geotechnical Engineers with over a quarter of a century of experience in retaining and living wall systems underpinned by the successful completion of numerous ground engineering and slope stabilisation projects and satisfied commercial and industrial clients.
Our business is divided into four main areas of speciality;
Geolex offer completely unbiased consultative advice and believe the optimum ground engineering solutions are born from quality design and sustainability, guided by the practicalities of construction.
Our focus is on construction led methods, demand high levels of specialisation from our team coupled with innovative design methods to accommodate onerous ground conditions and unique challenges.
We have many years experience liaising with architects, clients and engineers at early stages of each project and are able to demonstrate that we have the capability, intelligence and understanding to work alongside all members of the project team to deliver successful results.
Fully planted Green Walls as either a standalone panel façade or incorporated within a wide range of earth retention systems and retaining wall construction services.
We employ a highly capable and experienced team of civil engineers, geotechnical consultants and project managers who are able to apply a diverse range of plant and equipment to meet each specific site. Our methods vary between traditional earth retention methods and rock anchors to specialised retaining wall construction techniques that deal effectively with limitations, including restricted access, ground water, imposed loading conditions and variable geology. We offer professional design indemnity insurance and collateral warranties on our completed scheme.
Unlike some other UK ground engineering and retaining walls companies, we ensure that we always put clients’ needs and satisfaction first; we are also heavily committed to health and safety compliance and completing works on time and within budget.
What makes Geolex different any other retaining wall or ground engineering company is that we:
- Deliberately keep our client base small, so that we are able to offer dedicated personal hands-on service for valued client through repeat business.
- Offer design and construction led solutions to earth retention problems and are therefore able to offer unbiased proposals not based on particular product or system including traditional methods.
- Do not over commit our order book and run the risk of leaving regular clients disappointed.
- Provide bespoke solutions to suit the geology, topography and aesthetics of each site.
- Offer fully sustainable and environmentally responsible solutions.
- Are proactive and prefer to get alongside our clients at an early stage in the land purchase/ design process to establish their needs and identify solutions and appropriate budgets in partnership leading to a negotiated contract.
At Geolex, we work hard to provide truly bespoke work and personalised customer service, we are proud of the fact that historically almost two thirds of our turnover is a result of repeat business and referrals from clients who know we are reliable, professional and knowledgeable. We work across Ashford, Kent, London and the rest of the UK, so wherever you are, we will provide you with the ultimate ground engineering, reinforced soil wall and slope stabilisation solution.